Talkin' Bout My Generation!

Posted by Salvatore | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on 8:01 AM


Work work work. That's all I do these days.

I work for a video game store and that's probley the least thing I do. Play video games. I find time to play MW2 maybe once or twice a week after work or between school breaks from work. Meh, life isn't about video games. It's about cake. Delicious cake. Too bad the cakes a lie, and it REALLY actually about Pie. We all know Pie is greater than cake.

Communication presentation today... Totally winging it. I love just going up there and bullshitting my way to get a good mark. Thank god I have golden street smarts. Without em I don't think I'd get anywhere in this world. Remember kids, it's not "What you know" it's "Who you know" that counts. All that "if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" is a load of garbage. "if you know somebody upstairs, your set."

Know what I hate? People who meddle in my affairs!! Arrrggh!!

What the hell. Hopefully this works out. [Are you happy now Krista-Lee? Lawls]

Semester 1 is wrapping up. Here's to hoping all goes well.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment