Cool Story Bro!

Posted by Salvatore | Posted in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Posted on 7:57 PM


.................................OH HI.

Let me just start off by saying I will be fucked by the long dick of economics tomorrow. I am preparing for the worst, this exam is going to be brutal. Tactical Nuke IS an option.

It seems my blog has attracted some attention, my peers have been commenting on its content, and that just makes me feel good. One day who knows, maybe I'll be one of those epic blogs that has like a billion viewers a day. Well not a billion. ALOT OK?

I can't wait for the semester to be over, one more week then its 40 hours from work and hopefully social life in between, and by social life I really mean spend time with Amber because things are just going swell right now. I'm happier than I've ever been previously and I just think I'm willing to do anything for this one. I hope to God the feelings are somewhat mutual.

1/2 of my Christmas shopping is done.

Got a rice cooker for my folks, I'm actually really surprised that we already didn't have one of these, being a family that really enjoys rice as a side dish. I know my dad will especially like this because he loves being experimental with his food and cooking. I'm going to pick up a coffee maker for Stephanie and Adrian, I know they don't make coffee often, but they don't have one in their condo, and you always want a coffee maker in case you have company right? I still don't have a clue what to get Lisa and Jay (open for suggestions here readers) and I picked up a CD for Sable.

As for myself, I am not looking for anything in particular this year, couple CDs I am interested in, and maybe a new Watch, thats about it. Nothing fancy. This may be random but if your down for it, a new muffler would be nice, since my Civics muffler is about to bite the dust, my car is so bloody loud now, it's truly a Civic I guess.

Anywho, I better get some rest before this exam.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment